Monday, August 17, 2009

Juicing


Juicing Jubilee

I recently received a diagnosis that made me rethink my food intake. I researched and decided that I wanted to join the juicing bandwagon. I bought a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor and about 3 pounds of fruit.

I was hooked after the first drink. My daughter and I go crazy seeing what different drinks we can make up. My favorite is one apple, one orange, a couple of strawberries and a handfull of grapes. She likes adding some honey and vanilla, but most of the time I don't find the need.

I will forwarn you that it takes longer to clean the machine than it does to make the juice! If you clean it promply after juicing it may only take about 5 minutes. If you let it dry out before you try to clean..... well, I am sure that the rest of the day might be shot for you.

No comments: